- Kindly assemble at the venue in your respective bays by 4.00 am for Full
and 5.00am for Half Marathon and
quarter marathon respectively.
- For the full marathon a medical fitness certificate has to be submitted before
issuing bib Nos.
- The running number BIB is mandatory for participation on the race day. The bib
number must be securely pinned on
chest with pins
- The bib number contains a chip, so pin the number without any folds or cuts.
- Participants will take care of their own belongings.
- Feeding and refreshment points will be set as per AIMS rules and regulations.
Weather dependent- extra water points will
also be provided.
You may carry your refreshments/water at the start. No athlete is allowed to
water from any non- designated points,
she/he will be given a first warning
and on the second offence shall be disqualified.
Medical aid is provided along route, if you feel any discomfort, please stop and
seek medical aid.
Please ensure to cross the timing mat at the start point and other check points,
else your timing will not be recorded
- Official timing will be the Chip time and this will determine your final
- Elite and national runners will line up in front followed by other racers.
- Please note different races will be flagged off at different timings and their
times shall be recorded,
accordingly. Please make sure to know your start
time. If any athlete takes off before flag off time of her/his race, she/he will
disqualified. (E.g.If 21.098Km
participant takes off along with 42.195 Km
participant, they will be disqualified)
- Your timing will also be recorded at designated check points, if no timing is
recorded, you will not be placed. So do
ensure you run over the timing mat.
- Toilets will be provided en route. Medical aid will be provided at start and
- All finishers will receive a finisher's medals at the finish line, if completed
as per cut off time.
- Your official timing will be available online after two weeks of the race on our
- Winners in all categories should assemble in front of the stage after the race
the prize distribution ceremony.
- If there are many competitors in a particular category, male and female races
be flagged off separately.
- The Organizer has the right to verify age of participants before, during and
the race. Any exceptions to this must
be authorized by the Organizer.
- Entries will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants for
- Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse
for once the entry is accepted if any
applicants who provide false information,
do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated
the entry form.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstance beyond the control of the
Organizer (including the heavy rain, thunder
storm or disaster, public rally), no
refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further
responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Running is not a 'free risk' sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her
health condition is fit before
participating and during in the race. Each runner
shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall not
responsible for personal injury or
death during or after the race as direct
result of gross negligence of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known
suspected to be physically unfit to
participate in the event. Should a
runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by
team as appointed by the Organizer
to monitor the race, such runner
may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost
exceeding the amount agreed by the
Organizer and the relevant hospital.
- Timed Run Categories include: Full 42.195 Kms, Half 21.09 Kms and Dream run
Kms . Non Timed Run Categories
include: Fun Run 5Kms.
- All Timed Runners who successfully finish the designated route, in the
cut off times, will be eligible for
Medals. Non Timed runners are eligible
only for certificates.
- Minimum 6 participants per category for prize money eligibility. If sufficient
number of participants not available,
Organizer reserves the right to merge with
next suitable age category.